Sunday, April 11, 2010

Even More Give and Take Applique!

We had so much fun in Creston with the Give and Take Applique I wanted to share more pictures! As a teacher, it is so exciting to see what designs inspiration my students can come up with and they really exploded with this concept of positive/negative designs.


Ruth created a paper cut design for her wall hanging and had fun with a variety of red fabrics.



Syd pieced some of the applique fabrics to add even more interest to her piece and has a variety of layout options to consider. I really like the way she has turned the blocks so the orientation changes.

Thanks to a wonderful group of ladies who made me feel so welcome, shared with creativity and had such a good time!
See you at Quilt Canada, I hope!

1 comment:

barb charles said...

Ruth and Syd, you guys did great, how come you haven't brought your goodies to show and tell?? I'm glad susan liked Creston, it is a great place to live. How's is your cruise going??