Its Here! Its Here!
I'm thrilled to announce the arrival of my Soy Wax Inspirations DVD! I have it in my hot little hands and it can be yours! I would love to send you a copy and help introduce you to the wonderful world of Soy Wax Resists!
In this DVD you will learn all about:
- Introduction- How to Get Started
- Supplies and Equipment- What You Need for Success
- Fabric Choices – What fabrics Work Best
- Layering Wax and Dye – plus Value Gradations
- Using Thickened Dyes – with Screen Printing
- Pattern Resist – Pole Wrapping and Clamp Resist
- Stitch Resist – a Surprising Technique!
- Sunprinting with a Wax Resist
- Discharging with a Wax Resist
- Removing Wax and Finishing Fabric
April 28th---My apologies for the delay in shipping. I was away and thought they had arrived. Rest assured that they have now been shipped.
Join me and open the doors to a new way to work with Resist Wax. You may wonder what makes Soy Wax special? Soy Wax is made from soy beans so it has some unique qualities:
* its biodegradable - its easy to wash out of your fabrics - no toxic chemicals are needed!
* its a renewable resource - support our farmers!
* its melts at a lower temperature, does not smoke or smell!
I'm very excited about this DVD, there's so much to learn and I want to share it ALL with you!
You can order Soy Wax Inspirations HERE and I will ship it right away!
Would you like to see a preview? http://vimeo.com/63631249
I'd love to hear from you!