Saturday, August 24, 2013

I'm Happy, I'm So Happy!

Those who know me, know that I'm not one for self-aggrandizement (boasting or exaggerating) but I was checking my Soy Wax Inspirations DVD on www.amazon.com and found four wonderful reviews! As an author and teacher, the worst thing that can happen is to have my workshops or books to be found lacking anything. So to my utter delight the reviews were all FOUR stars ****

One review said: I wish I could give it 6 stars. Yes, it is THAT good! This is not the usual, simple stamping of fabric with soy covered objects. Many ideas presented were a first for me. 

Another said: .... this DVD gave clear instructions on layering dyes and soy wax which builds a gorgeous softly blended richness on the fabric that you can't easily get with regular wax! 

And another: Susan covered the subject completely.

Thank you all so very much, its wonderful to know that you felt the DVD was good! So to celebrate, I will include one soy wax resist fat quarter for any orders of the DVD, until the end of August. Don't delay, do here to order: http://fabricimagery.com/soy-wax-inspirations-dvd/

Thank you, Thank you!



No comments: