Monday, July 24, 2017

When Visitors Create Art....

About 10 days ago I was part of the Moss Street Paint In, you may have read about it in previous posts....I was asked to 'engage" with the public and decided some "mark making" would be a good way of inviting people to make marks onto my fabric! while adults were a little more reticent, the kids got into this in a big way! No surprise there!


I think there was a total of 6 panels produced and I've heat set the paints and photographed them. They will be used in my art at some point, I love some of the cool designs that were made!





 This one is my favourite.....
Did you miss seeing me and getting your mark on the fabric? Come to the Sooke Fine Arts Show on Monday, July 31st! I'll be doing a Squiggle, Line & Dot Demo, I hope to see you there!

No comments: